Our Integrated General Ledger maximizes visibility and access to vital information, giving you greater insight into and control over your business.
Of course, you can still transfer to an external General Ledger if you like, while also taking advantage of the many impressive features found in our integrated General Ledger software.
General Ledger Key Features
- See your unearned revenue accrue, until earned.
- Assign clients their own sub-account numbers.
- Create client groups to associate investors with clients.
- Drill down on a single client, client group or even on individual invoices.
- Reporting by client or by client groups.
- View original source registers, or recreate them.
- The integrated audit trail means no sacrificing of important detail.
- Import or export your General Ledger activity.
- Works for both cash and accrual tax based businesses.
General Ledger Trial Balance Report
- The detail format shows each individual ledger entry
- The summary format shows each individual account/sub-account
- Use the “Account Group Totals Only” option for maximum summarization, by the main account number only
- Run for a client or investor group, a single client or even a single invoice
Financial Statement Layouts
- Create your own financial statement layouts and schedules with the powerful statement editor
- Run statement layouts in many different ways by defining specifications that will give you the information you want
- Show prior year comparatives and/or current year budgets vs the actual period or year
- Show ratios and/or variances and many other options
Utilize General Ledger to maximize visibility and access to vital information.
- General Ledger categorizes and summarizes all of your accounting data. Provides comprehensive information for financial analysis and control. Customize your financial statements to show profit or loss, assets, liabilities, and equity the way you want it to look
- Produces an overall set of general ledger financial statements from a consolidation of multiple companies
- Supports multiple companies, profit and cost centers and handles up to thirteen accounting periods
- The General Ledger account number structure allows for up to four segments with as many as 17 characters
- Users can recreate financials from previous years. Access multiple years of General Journal transactions. A Multi-Year Trial Balance Detail feature is also available for previous fiscal years, or any time period you choose
- Run summary or detailed financial analysis on transaction activity between any two dates
- Comparative and budget information can be retained for an unlimited number of years
- Reports and financial statements can be easily generated showing budgets and comparatives for previous years
- Analyze and track actual and budgets for year-end projections
View the Passport Business Solutions General Ledger Data Sheet
To learn more about Factoring-Plus™ and our integrated general ledger, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our web site at www.cap-soft.com or call Capital Software at 614-336-2865. Visit the Passport Business Solutions web site www.pass-port.com.